I keep convincing myself I need to fully embrace the Eternal Sunshine Theorem and Greater Way of Life, but there's films like this, that remind me of how weak I am in doing so.. It hurts, not as much, but the void will always be present. It makes one wise, I was told, but frankly I prefer to remain stupid.
.
Wish you would disappear in thin air, too, either to travel through time, or to another galaxy, I don’t care, as long as I knew you’d come back. But god forbid such thing would ever happen..
For I sternly refuse to believe I was not a big event..
Then again, that’s the very difference between fairytales and real life, now isn’t it?
For I sternly refuse to believe I was not a big event..
Then again, that’s the very difference between fairytales and real life, now isn’t it?
.
Oh well, all's Gonna be OK! Da da doo doot-n.. just dance! Right?! ;-)
.
Writersblokc thank you ever so much for suggesting me this film trailer.
For more information on the film, please visit the website.
For more information on the film, please visit the website.
6 comments:
Aγαπητέ μου, δεν πολυκατάλαβα τα νοήματα του κειμένου, όχι και πολύ καλά τα αγγλικά μου απ'ότι καταλαβαίνεις.. :)
Η αλήθεια είναι ότι πονάει να μην μπορείς να ζήσεις στο απόλυτο..
Hfaistiwna kai na fantasteis, ola ayta apo ena trailer... pou na vgei kai i tainia :P
alla aisiodoksia telika, panw apo ola :)
Mou aresei polu o Eric Bana!
atas8alis agapimenos, eidika sto Other Boleyn Girl ws King Henry :)
Poly endiaferon trailer kai ola ayta pou grafeis, kala to teleioma me tin frasi pou eixe pei i thea Ellen ston logo tis sto Panepistimio, ola ta lefta:-)
Kalo weekend mr.sunshine, kontozygwnei i Deytera:-p
Mr DJ Bug i deytera e-, e-, eftase!!! :) :) :)
Post a Comment